Private & Small Group Lessons
I have a passionate love of photography and enjoy sharing and teaching what I know. In addition I've spent years traipsing around the San Juan Islands looking for beautiful compositions and memories. I'd like to share these experiences with you on your next visit to our stunning little corner of the world.
These are 1 on 1, or small group lessons tailored entirely to your own individual needs. So if there is something in particular you want to learn or work on, or a certain location you want to photograph, just let me know how I can help.
Some Ideas of what I can help with
- Classroom session on camera use and exposure options and choices.
- Lots of opportunity for Q & A on gear choices, lenses selections for different composition, etc.
- Help in scouting locations on the San Juan Islands and passing along the skills to improve your own scouting.
- Beginner thru advanced instruction on long exposure and landscape photography.
- Practical guidance on shooting astrophotography & milky way images.
- Hands on Lightroom post processing tutorial to help you enhance your own workflow.
- And of course a personal guide during our field time in the beautiful San Juan Islands.
Depending on your time and availability, we could do a short classroom session, then go shoot in the field and follow that up with post processing in my home studio. But the exact itinerary is totally up to you.
$45 per hour
2nd person is 1/2 off & 3rd person is 3 for the price of 2.