Fine Art Notecards
Custom printed in my studio these cards are truly a labor of love. They are printed on 60# glossy paper with archival ink and matched with a unique see through velum envelop. Each card is individually enclosed in a protective archival bag. Ready to use, save for a special event or give as a gift. These prices include shipping so feel free to mix and match to create your own unique set.
Just a few notes to ensure your experience is wonderful.
- Lead pencil works perfectly on both the inside of the card and the velum envelope.
- Depending on the type of pen you prefer, a little drying time for the inside of the card ensures that your writing won't smudge.
- In my experience, the very best ink solution for addressing the velum envelope is a Sharpie. They dry fast without smudging.
- It may sound like the velum envelope is a bit of work, but trust me the effect of the image showing through is worth it.
- I will be shipping these in a custom, form fitting box. And I'll definitely send out a single card. But I'd be lying if I didn't mention that shipping multiples helps me offset the cost of the boxes.
- And finally, everything I sell, and frankly my entire photography business, is 100% guaranteed. If you're not satisfied, neither am I. I'll refund or replace as needed to meet your expectations.
I'll be adding more images to this selection as time allows so if you have any questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me.
Update: I've had some feedback that the velum envelope might be a bit too finicky in spite of their beauty. So I'll be sending white envelopes as well and I sort this issue out. Thanks, Bill