UAV, Drone, Aerial Photography (Updated 11/5/17)
The challenging part of UAV aerial photography is getting a quality, lightweight camera in the air for long enough to capture high quality compelling still images and videos. In addition the Drone Industry is relatively young so obsolescence and failure are a common in UAV operations. Currently I'm on my 4th iteration of drone ownership and I'm finally satisfied with the quality, portability and durability of the system that I now use.
Primary UAV System - Mavic Pro
- DJI Mavic Pro UAV with Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera - Amazon
- DJI Remote Controller - Amazon
- iPad Pro Silver 10.5" 512gb - Amazon
- (3) DJI Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter - Amazon
- (6) Spare Quick Release Folding Propellers - Amazon
- Battery Charging Hub - Amazon
- Nanuk 920-MAV7 Waterproof Hard Case with Foam Insert for DJI Mavic - Amazon
Totally honesty here, if purchase anything through one of these Amazon links I receive a small commission that helps offset my efforts. It won’t cost you anything extra, just helps me out with a bit of support. Thanks!