Although I wager that many grapes have been grown, wines fermented, bottles opened and glasses drained while I still endeavor to open an online store.
I greatly appreciate everyone who has expressed an interest in my photography and has signed up for my mailing list. Here's a quick update on the store front.
- Note Cards - Boxed sets of 8 note cards from the top vote getters of my Best of the San Juan Islands 2014 Facebook Album are done and ready to go. They will come in a display box and a high quality shipping box to insure safe delivery.
- Postcards - This is a new idea from a friend on Facebook so I'm just starting to wrap my mind around this one. However once I start in on this it should go quick as I have printed out postcards for my Real Estate Photography clients.
- Prints - I have been spending a bunch of time, ink & paper working on the quality of my prints and have them at a place that I really like. So the important part is done and ready to go. In addition I have packaging ready to ship 10x15 prints framed to 16x20 double boxed and well padded. I'm just working through a few details on the matting and framing.
- Calendars - Still in the early design and prototype stage. Probably won't happen until 2017 calendar buying season.
- Annual Photo Book - One additional product I want to produce is an annual book of my favorite images. I figure I'll mostly be creating this for myself, but I would offer it for sale should anyone be interest.
I very much appreciate everyone's patience and support and am very much looking forward to being able to say yes, when I am honored by a request to purchase my work.
Thanks so much, Bill